Manage Your Practice Well
Financial Policy, Scheduling, and Hygiene Department
(Half Day, Dentists, Office Administrators)
This practice management course covers three critical systems in the dental practice - financial systems (including overhead management), scheduling systems, and hygiene department. Attendees will learn usable information that can be implemented to develop sound financial policies, reduce cancellations and disappointments, understand, and track various overhead categories, and run a profitable hygiene department.
Course Objectives – Attendees should be able to:
- Understand practice overhead benchmarks.
- Understand the importance of a written financial policy.
- Learn how to schedule efficiently and reduce disappointments.
- Recognize factors that influence practice ability to thrive.
- Operate a profitable hygiene department.
- Learn how to implement the assisted hygiene model.
- Developing a Sound Financial Policy
- Managing Third Party Reimbursement
- Understanding Key Overhead Benchmarks
- Schedule Control – Reducing Downtime
- Managing a Successful Hygiene Department
- The Assisted Hygiene Model