Watterson Speaking/Consulting, Inc. is pleased to offer seminars of interest to dental professionals. These seminars are filled with useful information that will benefit attendees in their daily practice.
Seminars in the practice management category include several in the Manage Your Practice Well series. From financial policy to staff management, these seminars provide valuable information to assist doctors and practice managers in all phases of management. Depending upon the venue, these lectures can be formatted to fit most any time frame, whether it is full-day, half-day, or after dinner format. These seminars are intended primarily for doctors, business personnel, and office administrators.
Many groups have benefitted from Dianne's Communication Tools lecture titled "Ten Things You Should Never Say to Patients.". Since communication affects every facet of human interaction, developing excellent skills is a necessity for practice success. This seminar dissects some of the most challenging communication scenarios in the dental office, such as what to say when patients reject radiographs or treatment recommendations.
Four lectures are intended for all staff members:
- Emerging Concepts in Periodontitis and Overall Health
- Evidence-Based Periodontal Strategies
- Prevention vs. Prosecution – Patient Care Issues in Dentistry
- Ten Things You Should Never Say to Patients
(Full course descriptions can be found by clicking on the links above.)
For all courses, handout masters will be forwarded approximately 30 days prior to the seminar for duplication, as well as Dianne's photo and profile, if needed. Dianne furnishes her own LCD projector and laptop computer.
Seminar fees are based on the seminar length and do not include travel or accommodations. Consideration is made for certain small groups with regard to their ability to pay. Please call for more information on seminar fees.
Watterson Speaking/Consulting works with meeting planners to ensure an educational, motivational and entertaining learning experience for all attendees. If you are interested in retaining Dianne for an upcoming meeting, she may be contacted via e-mail, phone or letter. Dianne strives to return all calls within 24 hours, if possible, by checking messages each day she is traveling.
Some of Dianne's previous speaking engagements include:
- Internet Dental Forum, Toronto, Canada
- Senior Graduating Class, Guilford Technical Community College, Jamestown, NC
- North Carolina Dental Hygiene Association
- Randolph County Dental Society
- UNC Senior Dental Class
- Coastal Carolina Community College
- RDH Continuing Education Series, Denver, CO
- Massachusettes Dental Hygiene Asso.
- Holiday Dental Conference
- UNC-Chapel Hill, Chandler Lecture Series
- Central Piedmont Community College. Charlotte, NC
- Mammoth Mountain Dental Conference, Mammoth, CA
- UNC-Chapel Hill, NC
- Asheville-Buncombe Community College, Asheville, NC
- Guilford Technical Community College, Jamestown, NC
- SCDHA, Hilton Head, SC
- Drs. DeTure and McCawley, Ft. Lauderdale gift seminar for referring offices
- Holiday Dental Conference, Charlotte, NC
- Yankee Dental Congress, Boston, MA
- UMKC Alumni Meeting, Kansas City, MO
- Dr. Jim Laney, gift seminar, Columbia, SC
- ADHA, New York City, NY
- Under One Roof, Chicago, IL
- Atlanta Dental Hygiene Asso.
- Under One Roof, Costa Mesa ,CA
- Dr. Paul Kazmer, gift seminar, Cary , NC
- Houston DHA
- ADA , Orlando , FL
- North Carolina Dental Hygiene Asso., High Point , NC
- Kentucky Dental Hygiene Asso.
- University of North Carolina , Chapel Hill , NC
- Speaking/Consulting Network, Orlando , FL
- Under One Roof, Chicago , IL
- North Carolina Dental Hygiene Asso., Sea Trails , NC
- Joseph E. Ewing Dental Study Group, Philadelphia, PA
- Oklahoma Dental Hygiene Asso.
- NCDHA, Rowan Community College, Salisbury, NC
- Speaking/Consulting Network, Phoenix, AZ
- Internet Dental Forum, Park City, UT
- Under One Roof, Las Vegas, NV
- Valley Study Club, Timonium, MD
- Greater Raleigh DHA, Raleigh, NC
- Midwest Dental Conference
- Leventhal Dental, Scranton, PA
- University of Buffalo Seminar Series
- Detroit District Dental Society
- Concord Dental Seminars, over 300 nationwide venues