Specialized Services for Dental Offices
- Collections - developing and utilizing a written financial policy, making effective collection calls, reducing accounts receivable, making financial arrangements with patients.
- Scheduling - reduce stress by using better scheduling methods; work smarter not harder.
- Hygiene - hygiene department analysis, non-surgical periodontal therapy, assisted hygiene, continuing care.
- Patient Management - reduce cancellations and broken appointments through better systems and communication.
- Customer Service - learn the tried and true methods for making patients look forward to their dental visit.
- Verbal Skills - learn how the words we use with patients are important in gaining compliance and acceptance.
- Time Management - stay on schedule, get a full lunch break, and leave on time.
- Team Building - staff meetings, morning huddles, agreements for harmonious working relations.
- Treatment Plan Presentation - gaining better acceptance through organization and planning, utilize the full team approach.
Telephone consulting is available by appointment at a fee of $250/hour with a one-hour minimum.