Dental Practice Management
What are the reasons to have a professional practice management consultation?
- You desire to take your practice to a new level of patient service and practice profitability.
- You need someone who can separate symptoms from the real problems.
- You need an objective opinion to address staffing concerns and issues.
- You need professional training/coaching for your staff.
- You are considering making some major practice changes, such as adding an associate.
- Your accounts receivable and/or overhead is too high.
- You want less stress.
- You know that the best always want to be better.
If you agree with any or all of the above statements, we are ready to assist you in meeting those challenges.
Watterson Speaking/Consulting offers teleconsulting and practice analysis consultations. For more information, call or email to arrange a time to speak by phone
Telephone consulting is available by appointment at a fee of $250/hour with a one-hour minimum.